US$178
Staybridge.com
US$230
US$215
Comfort Suites Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$170
Cedar Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$102
My Place Hotel-Marquette, MI(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$148
US$164
US$143
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$245
US$232
Days Inn by Wyndham Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$153
Landmark Inn(Marquette)
US$212
US$200
Brentwood Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$90
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanlake superiormotel hotelgreat view of lakeolder propertysmall dogno elevatorwould stay againwafflesnice staygraduation weekendice machinemarquette areapictured rocksnice breakfastfree breakfastconvenient location
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Happy about the place...most importantly pets are welcome which is very important to me friendly staff, breakfast is good, room is clean, will be back again next year and will tell my friends abt it. Overall speaking, I'm satisfied and happy.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Dated and older property. Good: The service was friendly and fast. They have a large parking lot and it is easy to get in and out of. The coffee was good; breakfast was better than some in this class. Great Lake view. Quiet.
Bad: our room had a smell. A little further....not walking distance....to eating options. Overall, the positives prevailed.
I found myself hoping the owners keep investing in this place. Our room had some newer fixtures and the hall side door frames look like they had fairly recent paint. This old gal just needs a makeover. New paint, curtains, and bedding would go a long way. It is a solid, quiet place in good repair. Everything was clean.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We spent 5 nights in Marquette and we were very please with this hotel. We had a balcony room overlooking Lake Superior. Furniture was a little dated and that is the only reason I didn't give it a 5. The room was very spacious and clean, the hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was yummy. You can't beat the price or a room with a view. We will definitely stay again on our next visit.

Room Tip: The balcony rooms are great!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Didn't stay there but they were very nice in letting us cancell at the last minute because of the weather and we couldn't do the boat ride at Pictured rocks.. Will stay there the next time we go to Pictured rocks

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017

First thing to mention is the great service I received from Brooke and despite a few problems The owner took care of everything in the morning. Normal breakfast. I used points to redeem and I believe Choice rewards should not ask for 16000 points for this hotel.
No regrets, and beautiful location right on the lake with a nice bike path to walk by the lake. Stop by.

Room Tip: ask for external property, I think that would be nicer than attached to front desk
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo