US$207
US$176
ComfortSuites
My Place Hotel-Marquette, MI(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$159
Cedar Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$102
US$158
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Landmark Inn(Marquette)
US$245
US$219
Landmark Inn
US$173
US$158
Brentwood Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
US$225
US$198
Priceline
US$245
US$232
All reviewsfront deskadult hot tubroom was cleannice place to staycontinental breakfasthard boiled eggswaffle makerwafflesin townenjoyed our staywould stay againnice poolthe breakfast areanorthern michigan universitystaff was friendlymarquette areapet
Reviewed 26 September 2017

If you're looking at rooms in Marquette you'll notice this place is about half of the "big names" per night. We were pleasantly surprised. Older hotel but rooms were very clean, place was quiet, xtaff was very friendly and attentive, good value for the money. We'll stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We needed a couple of plastic forks from the breakfast area for our take out. When I went there the plasticware was behind the counter out of reach so I went to the front desk. Nobody there. Looked around the lobby and no sign of a worker. Fortunately the employee only door was ajar so I got the plasticware myself.

Next morning I went to breakfast area to get a coffee and see what they had then back to my room only to find the key didn't work anymore. Glad my wife was still in the room to open the door. Immediately tried our second key, it didn't work either!

I went to the lobby to get the key situation resolved and guess what? No employee in sight! Wondered around a little, asked kitchen staff if they knew where they were at but they didn't. Back to the room.

30-40 minutes later back to the front desk and there was an employee there. We discussed the issues but they needed to talk to the manager. I wanted to myself but the desk clerk said I couldn't. I went back 10-20 minutes later and the employee said the ( non-existent ) manager says they can't help with the situation. Like I told the clerk, I was told to stay elsewhere.

1  Thank 117klayw
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We stayed 2 nights at this Days Inn and had a very pleasant stay. I made a few small requests of staff and they provided excellent customer service. Clean and comfortable and a very nice breakfast served both mornings.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We were overall very pleased with our stay. All staff were very friendly and helpful. They gave us an upgraded room for being reward members. Breakfast was good. Quiet rooms with easy highway access. Looks like they have been making updates to the rooms. Bed was very comfortable. Enjoyed the hot tub. My only concern was the carpets and bathroom floors were filthy. My wet swimming suit dripped water on the bathroom floor and when I wiped up the water the towel was extremely dirty.

Reviewed 18 September 2017