All reviews players club sports bar slot machines little river casino north wing gaming floor non smoking breakfast buffet prime rib table games smoke smell salad bar full hookups gift shop get away outdoor pool northern michigan
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

No $5 dollar blackjack tables anymore.

They had a $10 and $15 table open with a combined THREE players. Pretty stupid business move in my opinion.

I don't play machines so I walked around. I saw lots of people losing and overheard one lady that hit a 'bonus' exclaim "THAT'S IT??" I went with four others and they all lost.

Bathrooms were nice and the free coffee and Pepsi products were the highlight of my visit. Sad. So very sad.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nottawa B
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We live on the opposite side of the state, but we make the drive over for great weekend getaways. Great music, good food, casino fun!! The rooms are very nice, comfy beds and clean. Never been disappointed yet.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank JulieJ1541
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful first-time experience at this property.

Our room was beautiful, clean and quiet; Slept like a baby in the comfortable beds...

We ate at the buffet for both dinner and breakfast. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Great waitstaff too!

The casino was a lot of fun. Tons of slot machines and many I had never seen before. The areas were clean and not very smoky. Nice touch is the fresh popped popcorn in the evening

4  Thank C5058OOterrym
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Was in northern Michigan for the fall colors but unfortunately there was nothing to see so we decided to do day trips around the area since we have never been there. Used little river as our "home base", staying 4 of the 5 nights in the area. Excellent resort. Friendly, helpful employees who actually seem like they enjoy working there. Rooms were clean and relaxing. I agree with some of the other reviews that the machines are pretty tight. Food and drinks were good and reasonably priced. Visited another casino in the area that was horrible, so we were glad to get back to little river. Will be returning soon.

2  Thank Scm19
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The rooms were so clean and staff was exceptional. Loved the experience and will definitely go back. Perfect size casino and rooms. Good service means everything to us along with clean rooms. The ventilation in the casino was so much better then Traverse City.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple