“High recommendation for a great, reasonably priced lunch”
Review of Boodles Restaurant

Boodles Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Lunch at Boodles consistently delivers. The atmosphere is dark and reminiscent of old times Italian restaurants. Wendy, the hostess/server's experience, professionalism & amazing recollection of what my companion and I enjoy was astounding. She shared what we usually order, and the recommended delicious enhancements like crumbled blue cheese to go with the side salad. So good.
The price for two entrees with side salad & bread basket; accompanied by glass of house wine each; and finished with fresh, hot coffee (mine - a delightful espresso) was under $40 before tip. Wow!
Parking is in an adjacent lot and free. High recommendations!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My favorite place for delicious veal entrees with rice pilaf and ribs with great cole slaw. Best of all are the divine yeast rolls! Boodles is friendly and an easy meeting place between downtown and north side.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This used to be a nice place but this will be my last visit. The food was terrible. The table side Cesar salad was drenched in dressing making it inedible. The lobster was to tough to eat. My perch was soggy and then they covered it with a sauce that was gooey and tasteless. The only bright spots were the server and the piano player. Both were fun and pleasant.
There are too many good restaurants too spend my time and money here ever again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Once again really great food and service, Boodles maybe hidden away but definitely worth finding them

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love coming to Boodles. We try to get here a couple times a year for special occasions because to food is really good. She always says she's going to try something new but just can't get away from the steak Diane! I've had some some bites, it is good. I usually get what's on special since all their food is great. The waitresses are always so kind as well. Never a bad experience!!

Date of visit: October 2016