“Great service!”

Testa Barra Kitchen & Cocktails
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Macomb
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We had a large work geoup and they kept the drinks coming, broughts lots of plates for the shared appetizers and desserts. We loved the bread with olive oil, pizza, chicken and ravioli and the begniets! Can't wait to go back and try more of the pasta dishes!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This restaurant gets an A+ for consistency. The service is always excellent, the food is always super fresh and high quality. However, everything I've ever ordered here has also come with way too much sauce and cheese for my taste. Now I just order it light. The food tastes very good and the prices are reasonable. I like the ambience and live music as well.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I took my daughter’s family for her birthday. Going to nice restaurants can sometimes be a challenge with 4yr & 2yr old toddlers. The staff was great at paying attention to them and getting munchies right away. All the dishes we had were excellent. The drinks are great. The Mules definitely have a kick. The only reason for a 4 and not a 5, it is a little pricey for being in a strip mall, restaurant seating close to others and being a small area makes for a noisy environment. Hard to gave s conversation unless the person is right next to it across from you.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Great food. This place is at a weird strip mall. There is nothing else in that area. Never paid attention to this place whenever i searched for restaurants near me. Service is excellent. Bit pricey but great food. Have tried 3 times and liked it all the time. Will go back again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Went there for my wife's birthday. My first time but my wife and adult kids had been there. For middle-aged me, I found it to be what we used to call preppy back in the day - a little pricey and trying hard to be trendy. Middle aged me really liked the all-day-on-Sunday happy hour and the craft beers and our waiter was working hard making sure we were taken care of. The food was j Baldwin's quality although I thought the menu was kind of limited. I had a pork chop, which was good. Only thing on the menu that seemed normal to me. Wife and kids thought the non-traditional pizza and the salmon were good. Love the J Baldwin's calamari, but thought the portion was a little small/