All reviews the breakfast area adjoining hotel room was clean open to the outside mackinac island nice view of the lake small balcony ground floor nice stay lakefront room free breakfast beach area we've stayed sausage ferry sunrise balconies
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The room was clean, staff was very friendly and everything was close by. My daughter was very impressed with the water pressure in the room. She also thought the pillows were very nice. Will stay again!

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor North side and it was nice. The beach side (East) would probably be nicer.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank thecomputerguy2010
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We had a room on the first floor and could walk right onto the beach from our room. The room and bathroom was very clean. The bathroom with tub, shower and toilet was a little small. The bed was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was average

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 116sibylleb
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I called to make a reservation and spoke to Mary over the phone. I had to call in to the hotel rather than booking online because my son had won an UNRESTRICTED gift certificate (in a fishing derby) and it specifically said to call the hotel. We saw online the room rate was $142 and could have booked it but we wouldn’t have been able to use the gift certificate. Mary adamantly told me they only had one room available and it was $168. And I wouldn’t be able to use the certificate because it was a holiday weekend (Labor Day) even though the certificate is not restricted. She told me I had to speak with Joe the manager. I asked to speak with him and she said I wouldn’t be able to speak to him until late in the afternoon. The rooms will all be booked at that point and due to her resistance I will likely not be getting a room. Due to Mary’s being extremely rude and hanging up the call while I was speaking, I will never be making a reservation here again. Luckily, the gift certificate (purchased by an individual actually-the hotel did not give this away) can be used at other hotels. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. A phone call lasting less than 3 minutes was met with an unprofessional, rude and abrasive employee named Mary who really shouldn’t be speaking to the public.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank johnnM8085NC
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Room was nice and lovely view of the lake with a balcony. Guest services were great
offering info and tickets for trolley tour or ferry. Room could have been cleaner when
hubby notices dust on the baseboard you know it needs clean as he isn't to critical in
that area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brendadJ2227OT
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Convenient location, room was clean, beds comfortable and view exceeded my expectations. Enjoyed being on the first floor. Many families on beach but was not noisy. Breakfast area is small considering size of facility but did have outdoor seating as well. Would definitely stay here again. My only concern was being told I could not cancel the reservation. I am hoping it was due to making a reservation only a couple of days in advance but would be sure to ask if staying here in the future.

Room Tip: Had requested lake view and did not disappoint.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family