1,195 results
All reviews mackinac bridge pool toys discounted ferry tickets room was clean beautiful view picnic tables oatmeal enjoyed our stay great place to stay lakefront room would definitely stay here again sandy beach mighty mac staff was very friendly and helpful pool and hot tub nice beach private balcony
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel for the weekend and the room was very moldy and musty smelling. I actually got a sinus infection within a week of staying here probably from the mold. Old carpets, bathroom had a terrible moldy smell, it's obvious no updates have been done on this property for a very long time. I would advice anyone with allergies or have kids with allergies stay away from this motel. The grounds were nicely kept but that's about it. I had a lake view room which was nice but no use of the balconies from 7-11 pm as the fire pits are lit every night whether people are out there or not. Smoke from the fires come in the room if you have a lake view room. I'll never stay here again!

Room tip: Don't stay here if you have allergies
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Izzolover
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have never been disappointed!! My daughter and I stayed here over Labor Day weekend. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and the rooms are clean with comfortable beds! We had a beautiful view of the bridge and the island from our private balcony. The beach is sandy, clean and raked every morning! Love the little touches like the bon fires every night and the s’more bags that were provided! Will definitely be returning again! Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank tamaras151
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Nice and clean place. Check-in and Breakfast is nice. In the evening they put on some fire pits and provided marsh mellows which was a nice plus. Less than 2 miles from downtown locations. Lots of families with kids stayed there.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dhruv B
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

First time here. Clean room. We had a king suite on the upper floor.
Great staff. Firepits started every night with a complimentary bag with all the necessities for making smores!!
Free shuttle to the ferry to the island.
Nice breakfast and plenty of ice at no charge. Met some very nice people.
Totally enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stay475533
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I wanted a nice affordable place to stay with a view of the bridge. Clearwater delivered. I appreciated that all the rooms overlooked the water. We had a relatively large room so there was plenty of space to spread out. The bathroom wasn't pristine, but I was okay with it. Linens were clean, the bed was soft, and the shower was hot. We enjoyed the balcony when the midges died down, but that is a hazard of vacationing in Northern Michigan in June. We weren't all that far from the main tourist areas, but I liked that we were far enough out there was minimal traffic to and from. Breakfasts were satisfying, and the staff kept the food area clean and stocked.

Date of stay: June 2018