1,441 results
All reviews mackinaw crossings room was clean within walking distance waffles no meat would stay here again shepler's ferry hard boiled eggs very nice hotel the breakfast area continental breakfast nice stay bridge walk downtown area pool and hot tub first floor great place to stay
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Nice room, clean, within walking distance to shops. Had an issue with the a/c making noise but they resolved it promptly. I am used to a firm mattress but this one had seen better days from overweight people but I had no problem falling asleep. The breakfast left a lot to be desired, could of had some type of meat product and there needs to be some re-arranging to have a better flow. otherwise it was sufficient. The workers were all great.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Bobby C, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Mackinaw City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Thank you so much for your comments! We are working on our breakfast bar and I hope it better suits your needs next time you visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Had to move to a room with a sleeper sofa and a king for the second night. Sleeper sofa far from comfortable

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Our family stayed at the Baymont Inn & Suites Mackinaw City two years ago and it was our choice again for our visit to Mackinaw City last week. The rooms are big, modern, affordable and very clean. All of the staff we talked to were very friendly and helpful and the kids really liked the Continental Breakfast.

1  Thank 54ronw01
Bobby C, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Mackinaw City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple nights on vacation. The employees were all very nice and the rooms were in great shape. The hotel is close to all the stores and restaurants. We would DEFINITELY stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for the great comments and great rating!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I was impressed with how comfortable the beds were at this location. I had two decent nights of sleep. I was very unimpressed with the breakfast. No meat was an issue but as someone who wants high protein options and low sugar/carbs I was limited to an egg. Even the cereal was sugary- bran flakes are great but not Rasin Bran, it is chalk full of sugar. I was excited when I figured out there was dry oatmeal but equally disappointed when my only option was a styrofoam bowl. I wanted to use milk to add protein to my oatmeal and there was no way I could heat instant oatmeal in a styrofoam bowl. I also didn't see any sugar free syrup. I get that it is a free breakfast but it needs to evolve to fit the needs of those of us looking for better choices.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your comments! We are working on adding things to our breakfast, so I appreciate your comments in that area. We do have china dishes upon request. Most people use the hot water in the coffee machine with their oatmeal and don't heat it up in the microwave. We also have sugar free syrup; it's not in the individual packages, but in a bigger container with the rest of the syrup. Please make sure to ask our breakfast attendant for anything you don't see that would make your experience better next time!