All reviews the indoor water park sausage lake huron free breakfast room was clean and comfortable beautiful view fire pit scott island bridge grandkids ferry docks wood
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

The Bridge Vista contacted us 2 HOURS BEFORE check-in to inform us that we would be relocated to a different hotel?

I have never been treated so horribly by hotel staff, the worst customer service ! Only a small upgrade to our room was given in compensation — our family made plans a month in advance to experience the water park at Bridge Vista.

This was our first family trip since our youngest was diagnosed with cancer 4 years ago. Such a disappointment for us all .....

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ealasaid R
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms and all hotel areas in general, convenient location on beach and very close to downtown shopping, very fair rates,wonderful indoor waterpark for kids, great view of bridge, will stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean and neat. The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed and pillows were comfortable. This is a great location as it is close enough to walk to shops, restaurants and ferry docks. I would recommend for families as it was kid-friendly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I made reservations through Expedia for one night in April for our family of six. We received a confirmation of booking. We drove two hours to Mackinaw City to check into our room. We were unpleasantly surprised to find an empty parking lot and locked doors! There was a sign on the front door instructing us to go to an alternate hotel. We drove to the other hotel and told them that we had reservations at Bridge Vista but no one was there. The alternate hotel was very sweet but didn't have lodging for us and offered to help us find a room for the night. We declined saying we had wanted the water park specifically for our four kids. We then tried calling the hotel. We were repeatedly either put on hold or disconnected. We then contacted Expedia and they called the hotel and confirmed that it was closed due to burst pipes.
I was assured my credit card would not be charged. I finally got through to someone at the reservation number who told me they couldn't do anything for me and the owners would be back in May sometime. If the hotel had called and said something came up, we would've understood. To not notify your customers that you're not open is Inexcusable. We'd never ever ever consider this place again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank kpostmus
Reviewed 14 February 2018

My family stay here along with another family and we found it to be clean, but way outdated. The hotel staff was friendly, helpful, and helped us navigate the area. The best thing this place had going was the water park. It kept the kids entertained for hours while we mapped out our weekend. Its a toss up if we will return, especially for the price. We where expecting a lot more, but it was safe and clean.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family