All reviews lake huron wash cloths picnic tables bridge view pits queen campfire lakefront
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The people are very helpful and the rooms are great!! They had a good breakfast and we got a deal on going to Mackinac Island!! I had my Grandkids with me and they loved the pool and spa!! I will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018

This is the second time we have stayed at this motel and the changes that have been made definitely are not geared towards making return customers happy. We checked in on a Wednesday and got there at 1:25 pm. There were four cars in the parking lot. We were told check-in was four and they would not allow early check in. We left and did some sightseeing. We came back and checked in at five. After getting into the room I went to the front desk to ask for an additional pillow, the clerk said" I wished you'd asked earlier, housekeeping has gone home and I have no idea where they keep the pillows." We stayed two nights, I never received that extra pillow. The hot tub in the pool area had loose covers on all three filter covers on the floor of the hot tub, and it was dirty. The pool was dirty, and was not heated at all. We were there two days, I never saw an adult swimming in it. The bathroom vinyl floor ad slits in the flooring. The front window did not lock, there was no security bar for the sliding glass door. The motel overall showed wear and tear. The pricing did not reflect this.

Room Tip: Go for a name brand, the lower price isn't worth it, no services here!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Professional, pleasant staff! The room was cute, first floor and lakeside, it was nice to be able to walk out to the water. We could also see the Friday fireworks over the harbor from our room, too! Great view, wonderful stay, we will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We usually camp, were not seeking to pay 4 star price or have 4 star updates/beauty in a building. We found this motel, paid an extra $27 to be lakefront and felt it was worth it. Beautiful view of bridge and islands. Small beach with picnic tables and campfire options. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was continental (and nextdoor). Paid $5 per person to enjoy a small waterpark nearby. Felt we had a beautiful, fun stay, on the water, for less cost than all others. Room was clean. (Yes there will be bugs on balcony, nature happens)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank weteach678
Reviewed 5 June 2018

"The owner's are very kind and polite. The room was clean and comfortable. I always stay here when we head to beautiful Mackinaw City. The view is perfect from our balcony. I am happy to hear they are adding drapes and coffee makers to the rooms."

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family