All reviews family owned ss badger one night lake michigan rooms beds summer
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Stay here one night on our way north. I much prefer nice motor court motels but they are harder and harder to find. The Greiner Motel is one of the good ones. Clean, clean inside and out. Friendly management. Decent rates for summer in Michigan.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jerry K
Dorothy G, Owner at Greiner Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

We are glad to know you had a good experience while staying with us and like that you support the small businesses of Michigan. Thank you again. Come back and see us anytime. Be blessed and enjoy life.
Greiner Motel
Your Hosts,
Louie & Dorothy

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Rustic quaint motel. Rooms are very clean, comfortable and so are the beds. Bathroom is a little cramped but adequate. Very good value for the price. We stay here every year on our fall tour. Benches and ashtrays are provided outside room doors for smokers.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We stayed there Saturday night. October 29, 2016. Warm- inviting-clean and comfortable. The owners are the nicest people. My family has used this Motel in the past and we will continue to use it in the future. My only suggestion would be that they put a small microwave and/or fridge in the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Staff very pleasant.
Room was very, very clean.
Perfect for my husband and I.

Outside beautiful landscape.
Nice places to sit outside.
Location although on Hwy. 10, No loud sounds from anywhere. A very reasonable price. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine E
Reviewed 25 September 2016

When I'm motorcycling around America, I like to look for just this type of motel. It is family owned, lots of love and care go into its upkeep. It has been in the same family since 1956 and the pride and attention to detail show everywhere. The rooms are nice. clean and tidy. The grounds are immaculate and there are a couple of restaurants nearby, negating the need to drive for dinner. I highly recomment it if you are in the area.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are on the ground floor. Room 10 and 11 have a common entrance, which kind of makes it a suite.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple