All reviews family owned one night ss badger lake michigan rooms beds summer
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Stayed here for two nights after my trip on the SS Badger. It is only a mile from the ferry terminal and the beach. It is also close to restaurants and other shopping locations.The motel, though old, has been very well maintained and updated. The bed was very comfy, and I slept well. The rooms have modern flatscreen TV's and A/C units. They also give you free coffee in your room. Not a coffee drinker myself, but for someone who is, that would be a nice touch. The prices for this hotel range from about $60 to $90. Very reasonable compared to all the other hotels in this area. I'll definitely stay hear again if I ever come back to Ludington.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Room was super clean, bathroom too. Owners very friendly. Bed comfortable. I am picky about motels, which makes it hard to find a good place on my tight budget, but I slept great here. Coffee in rooms too.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqueline C
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

It's clean, it's comfortable, and it's cheap. No frills, but for our purposes--having a place to sleep,get up early for the ferry--it was perfect. These is coffee in the room, bathroom is adequate, though small. Family run, they still use real
Keys, which actually makes me feel safer.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I really enjoyed this motel in Ludington. Very clean rooms .. although they were on the small side, we did not go to stay in our room. It was just what we needed, a place to shower and sleep. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheila W
Reviewed 21 September 2015

Perhaps I'm showing my age, but this motel really brought back memories for me. I remember staying in this style of motel as a kid on family vacations. However, while the buildings may be old, it's been thoroughly renovated, and immaculately kept up, so it's certainly up to modern standards. Room furniture was in good condition, and beds were comfortable. There are rocking chairs and benches outside the rooms, nice for relaxing after hours. The owners are very friendly, and a pleasure to deal with. I'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family