All reviews event center hot tub cinnamon rolls pet fee nice modern design blackout shades fur baby nice holiday adequate space ihg membership keurig coffee maker hallway noise would stay here again great lighting dog park the beds were extremely comfortable clean facility
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Spent our anniversary weekend at this hotel in Ludington.
Having stayed here years ago, I found the remodel I pleasant surprise.
Not much to complain about as it is beautifully remodeled inside and out.
Will be our "go to" hotel for Ludington.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank grdault
TessO102, Marketing at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Hello Grdault,
Congratulations on your anniversary and thank you for choosing our hotel for the occasion. I'm glad to hear you were pleasantly surprised by our renovation and will make us your go-to hotel for Ludington. We hope to you see you again soon, or many for your next anniversary.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

This was my first business trip for my company. Found the hotel easily across the street from Meijer, and Sanjay immeadiately hooked me up with great accommodations on the evening of my stay. I really appreciate the exelent service and good local recommendations.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Alex,
Congratulations on your new work responsibilities. I hope you enjoyed your first of what I'm sure will be many more business trips. I'm glad our hotel could provide you with a great experience for your first trip. We hope the next time business brings you to Ludington you'll think of us first.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Newer hotel. Comfy beds. Friendly and helpful staff. Very nice workout room. Breakfast is included. Not the most soundproof hotel I’ve ever stayed in (didn’t bother us too much) but everything else was great. Loved the blackout shades in the rooms. Would def stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
TessO102, Marketing at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Hello Yayapatty,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is an honor that you would definitely stay with us again! I'm glad you enjoyed the comfy bed and blackout shades, they certainly make for a great night's sleep. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for an extended time on business. Very nice and helpful people work here. Easy on and off the highway too. Rooms were comfy and always cleaned well. The hotel is across the street from Meijer if you need anything.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
TessO102, Marketing at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Hello Gemkat13,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for choosing us for your extended stay. Many of our business guests love our location for it's surrounding conveniences. I'm delighted to hear that during your stay you experienced consistency in friendliness and cleanliness. We certainly hope if business (or vacation!) bring you back to Ludington you will choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We booked rooms at the Holiday Inn Express because we wanted a room close to the Lake Michigan Ferry for a morning departure. We were not disappointed. We timed the hotel as being 10-minutes away on an easy drive.

The hotel is new so rooms are shiny and clean. Our room overlooked the parking lot, so we had to adjust the curtains to block the parking lot lights and lights from a business across the street. That was not a problem. The hotel is built in what looks like a new business park development of Ludington, some miles away from the old downtown. There are various chain restaurants into Ludington along US Hwy 10 for your lunch and dinner.

Check-in and check-out were quite easy and the continental breakfast was average but adequate. It was enough to get us up and going in the morning.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Douglasl739,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I hope you enjoyed the crossing. I'm glad you found our hotel to be shiny and clean, and conveniently located. We hope you'll make it back to Ludington again soon, our cute town has much to offer besides the S.S. Badger. Of course, we hope you will also choose to stay with us when you return.