“Dee'licious Gyros”

Senate Coney Island
Ranked #23 of 290 Restaurants in Livonia
Reviewed 13 November 2017

People go to Coney Islands for a wide variety of choices - chili dogs, soups, salads, spinach pie, and the always popular Gyro's. We had Gyro's. They were huge, meaty, and tasty. So good. We loved their homemade sauce. Compared to that other big name restaurant, it's as tasty, meatier, and a better value. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This restaurant is family owned and it shows with their personal and consistent service. This place has the BEST gyros, spinach pie and Greek salad around. Always plentiful and tasty. Served up quick and with a friendly server ready to accommodate you. And you can't beat those prices!!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Really good gyros, almost too much meat, that was delicious. Chicken pita was the same with pilled-on white meat. Great French fries too.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I've eaten ate Senates numerous times. I like the Coneys and the Burgers. The Gyros are excellent and I love the Rice Pudding. The meatloaf dinner is questionable and I don't recommend it. Salads and soups are always good.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have been going to the Senate for years for breakfast and lunch. I never had a bad meal my favorite is loose coney's chili sandwiches. Food is alway fresh and wait staff are very friendly.