“Excellent Coneys and Burgers.”

Senate Coney Island
Ranked #13 of 278 Restaurants in Livonia
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I've eaten ate Senates numerous times. I like the Coneys and the Burgers. The Gyros are excellent and I love the Rice Pudding. The meatloaf dinner is questionable and I don't recommend it. Salads and soups are always good.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have been going to the Senate for years for breakfast and lunch. I never had a bad meal my favorite is loose coney's chili sandwiches. Food is alway fresh and wait staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

They do these amazing breakfast specials until 11 every morning but the serve breakfast all day. So good! Service is friendly and the kitchen is jumping!
Affordable, tasty and friendly people

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Clean, great food, quick, nice staff and great prices. The coney dogs are the best!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have been going here for years, and it is always one of the best times you can have in Livonia. The food is always top notch, the price is reasonable, and the staff works their buns off getting your orders right. We all LOVE Sandy, the morning waitress, and we try to get her whenever we are there. Very pleasant, fast, and funny. The breakfasts are super delicious, and if you haven't tried their chili cheese omelette, you don't know what you're missing. I would put their coneys up against anything downtown, and they're less expensive here. Most coney places are rather loud, but they seem to have tackled that problem. Our group meets here at least once a month, and we can talk without raising our voices, which is very nice. So many people come here on Sundays, and if you try it once, you will understand why. Family oriented, well lit, always very clean. Where else can you get fresh squeezed orange juice made right in front of you? If it's not on the menu, just ask and they will bend over backwards to meet your every wish. Most places don't allow substitutions; this place understands that not everyone has the same tastes. They will offer suggestions and substitutions for you! A real classic!