“Great food and service”

Ranked #2 of 289 Restaurants in Livonia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had evening plans in the Livonia area, so I wanted to try somewhere new to eat. After a little searching I found Buddy’s. My husband and I got there first and it was packed, initially couldn’t even see where the hostess stand was. We got our name in and were quoted 35-40 min wait. They have a bar area, but that was full also. We were able to squeeze in to get a drink while we waited. Even with the crazy, the bar staff was fast and friendly. Our waitress Michelle was friendly and also on it, even though she was busy. Friends ordered the cauliflower florets and they were delicious, not just frozen and then deep fried. They were in a unique, crunchy, but light batter and the pieces of cauliflower were huge, perfect for someone that likes veggies. I stole a couple. My hubby and I split a pizza and the table split a salad. Good pizza, nice amount of fresh ingredients, good flavor to the sauce. My husband said it was the best pizza he had had in a long time, maybe ever.
Overall great time, really good food, friendly service, nice portions (we had leftovers) and good prices. We will go there again

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This is some of the best Detroit pizza. My personal favorites are the meat deluxe or the BBQ Chicken “4 square” The anti-pasta salad is awesome and the cream of broccoli is also excellent

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My young adult children love this place. Pizza, chicken strips, soup, great salads. etc. They do get a lot of people so plan your visit accordingly. Friday nights will require a wait but the food and atmosphere is worth it.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The atmosphere was cozy and the waitress was very freindly. I do wish that we had one in Plymouth and heard that one may be opening soon on five mile and beck. Lets hope so.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

My mom and I always get good service here. Employees are polite and attentive. The pizza is great. I have not tried anything else yet however. Distinct style and taste of pizza so it’s not just your typical delicious pizza.

Been to Buddy's Pizza? Share your experiences!