“New Year's Eve Carry Out”
Review of New China Moon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New China Moon
Ranked #119 of 289 Restaurants in Livonia
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Wanted to stay home for New Year's Eve, so got carry out from New China Moon. Dinner combo big enough for the 2 of us with leftover. Got Cashew Chicken. Excellent. Lots of veggies, baby corn, pea pods, celery and more. White rice instead of fried and an extra egg roll with a large won-ton for about $15.

Won-ton also had lots of broccoli and pea pods. A little salty, but not too bad. The egg rolls were OK. Seemed a little chewy, like they were cooked the reheated in a microwave. Not a deal breaker.

I recommend it for a quickie dinner. We will be there again.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Food was just fine, nothing special. Good size portions. Egg rolls not so good. We ate in, it was 97 degrees in there. By the time i was done eating i was dripping in sweat, very uncomfortable. Get your food to go.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

I call in my order from work and swing by to pick it up a few minutes later. I've never had a bad meal from here and it's about the price of fast food only a great deal better. The lunch serving is so much food that it's more than I can eat. I know people who live in the area and they've been ordering food from here for many, many years. I wouldn't have any problem recommending this place to a friend, if fact, I have several times.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

If you are in the Livonia area, it is truly worth checking out New China Moon. Some of the best egg rolls around and everything else is fantastic. Their egg drop soup is like no other you have had...thick and tasty! All of their other dishes are splendid (save for the almond chicken that is a bit on the overcooked side) Their chow meins and chop sueys are so fresh, you just know they cut all their own veggies every day.
You can also order lunch all day long, which is a plus if you are not starved or looking to feed a family.
My kids love the Curry chicken, pork fried rice and General Tso, The wife likes the WonTon soup and also the spring rolls. I am partial to the Egg Foo Young (all 3 types are delicious)
Great value for the money...you won't be sorry!