“Mediocre food, Bad treatment of workers”

Olga's Kitchen Laurel Park Place
Ranked #92 of 290 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: American, Greek, Healthy
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Other than the fact that the food coming out of this place is “meh” at best, I will think twice about going in there again because both times I’ve been there I’ve been made uncomfortable witnessing employees being disciplined in a mean way by the short “husky” guy who appears to be the boss.
1. Little man, take care of that business in a private setting. Your style edges on bullying, and makes the customer feel uncomfortable for the employee who is not only being criticized “abruptly” but uncomfortable as well in front of an audience.
2. If I have to go in there again, and witness another one of your little shows, I will say something to you and write a letter to corporate.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

On a return trip to the area, stopped again for lunch.
Though we had trouble getting seated and finally sat ourselves, we had a great lunch.
Service, though not outstanding, was fine

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My wife and I head out often to find some food to eat and we usually end up here if we are at the mall. The food is good, especially their Terriaki chicken wrap, along with their mini greek salad and their peasant soup. love it.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Gyro was a good suggestion. Bread pudding looked good, but I passed. Pepsi products. Located inside mall. Was kinda glad there wasn't a ton of people walking around, not too fond of people walking right behind me while I eat. Server did a good job.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This was always one of our kids favorites when we come to town to visit family. It feels like the have changed some things. The salad that was once yummy was underdressed and yet limp. The bread is really not the same and that kinda ruins the whole thing. Our server was nice but the place overall felt rundown.