“Fantastic Food”

Sheesh Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 289 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick, solo lunch and was very pleased with my meal. I ordered the lunch vegetarian combo with lentil soup, and swapped out the grape leaves for babaganush. The lentil soup was flavorful without being too overwhelming. The falafel was the best falafel I've had- it was very moist and had great flavors. The spinach pie and babaganush were tasty as well. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We were seated quickly, waiter came over. After we looked over the menu we decided what we'd like. Went w/ another couple. Waited did not write down what we ordered. I had to run out to car to get something, and he had to come back to confirm the order. WTH?? How is that professional or efficient.
Fresh hot pita bread was v. good. Not too excited about their veggie dip, asked for garlic. That was ok, I've had better. Salads were big, fresh and quick.
My wife and I each got a meat shawarma meal. Friends got the chix tawook dinners. Took a while for the food to come out. Rice was not v. warm w/ any of the meals. Either they are not warming it up enough in the kitchen, or it sat too long before being served. The meat shawarma was ok flavor, but on the dry side, also not v. warm. No sauce served w/ it.
It was not a bad meal, but there are many other, better places to go. Beirut Inn on Grand River, in Farmington Hills, has them beat by a long shot. After we got our main items, remembered why it's been a long time since I'd been back there. We happened to be in area, so we went in to eat. I'll travel farther, to get a better meal, that is HOT, and better tasting, and where the waiter writes down the order, so we can get the right food.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I enjoy Sheesh every so often when we want a change of pace. More often than not, we end up with left overs that are delicious.
My wife likes the Chicken Shish Tawok with lemon oregano. I like the Mediterranean chicken wings, 1/4 lb of chicken, the soups and pita bread and hummus.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Everything that the four of us had was excellent and was so large a serving that we ate less than half of it. We enjoyed David Basha (ground lamb); Homous Ghalaba with lamb, vegetarian Ghalaba, Ghalabah Zesty with lamb and we shared Baba Ghanouj. Everything was as good or better than we have had anywhere else.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Love Sheesh! They have a wide range on their menu with a lot of vegetarian options.
Always fast and fresh. Good value too.