“Why go to a hotel when this place is available.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Earl H
“Why go to a hotel when this place is available.”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was the first time we have ever rented a house to stay in and I must say we will be doing this again. Everything was perfect. Only thing I saw as a draw back was the lack of kitchen table however it did not hinder us at all. Very big yard for my little girl to play in and the neighborhood was top notch. This is very kid friendly with lots of toys and kid supplies available. We brought our own toiletries however everything was supplied for us if we did not take our own. Kitchen is stocked with all sorts of gadgets and utensils. One thing we could not find was a can open though we could have been stupid and unable to find it. All in all what a wonderful stay. Owner is doing a great job.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kate J
“Beautiful home!”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My husband, I and our 2 year old son stayed here for 6 nights. The house was located in a nice quiet neighborhood, with lots of stores and restaurants close. The house was spotless, and comfortable. We needed to stay two extra days and the owner was understanding and accommodating! The house was updated and everything was there that we needed. Even little extras like condiments, coffee, and popcorn, etc. The best part was the eco friendly atmosphere and that it was super kid friendly!! The toys and books were an amazing touch! I also appreciated the washing machine. The only criticism would be the mattresses were not as comfortable as I'm use to BUT... it wouldn't keep me from booking this home again. Thanks, your the best!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing