“One of my new favorite breakfast hangouts.”
Review of Bill's Ham Place

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bill's Ham Place
Ranked #16 of 78 Restaurants in Lincoln Park
Reviewed 21 October 2015

My buddy and I were looking for a restaurant recommend by Tripadvisor and this one caught my eye. We arrived at about 9:45am. There a few people having breakfast but thats expected at this time of day. I was perusing the menu and was deciding which meal I wanted. My buddy said there was a special board near the door. The ham hash (not corn beef) appealed to me. I asked if was home made and it was. We both decided on the hash. When it arrived the oval plate was full and I mean full. I noticed the home fries were real potatoes (not frozen) and hand cut. The only problem was there was just one waitress on duty, so our coffee cups were not refilled right away. I asked my buddy if this is one of the best breakfasts he has had? He said we will come back and try other items and specials and I agree. I took an order of bacon home for my wife. It did not sit on the counter for very long. Large portions of good food, real ingredients, and reasonable prices. This is my kind of place. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Apirada M

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Very good food and very nice waitresses. We used to go quite often, but it's been awhile because the last cpl times we went there the ice machine didn't work, so we had to have warm water and pop. We have gotten carry out since then, and absolutely no problems.

Date of visit: November 2014
1  Thank steph_n_rod
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Food is absolutely amazing!!!!! Owner Raven takes pride in her cooking. Love love this place best Coney around Lincoln Park....... Must try it!!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: June 2015
2  Thank Freddy A
Reviewed 14 October 2014

Now this is the BEST place for breakfast especially if you like real/fresh sliced American fries with your breakfast & the very best ham. Sausage is great too, but I'm a sucker for the ham.
Omelets are all very good!

Anything your order is usually a very large amount of food. Excellent bang for you buck!

This is not the fanciest place around but it is the BEST!

Date of visit: October 2014