“Very good dinner”

Mitchell's Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 486 Restaurants in Lansing
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Mitchell's Fish Market is a premier upscale-casual seafood restaurant concept featuring the absolute freshest seafood. Mitchell's Lansing has a raw bar, open kitchen, the fish case displaying Today's catch and customized cutting room and offers a variety of seafood options including grilled or broiled, blackened, cooked Shang Hai style or prepared to your taste. Mitchell's also offers a Gluten free menu.
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with friends. Service was efficient, but not overly friendly. Calamari was plentiful. Lobster bisque was outstanding. Fish and chips, ocean Cobb salad and whitefish were all good. Lemonade was a little thin. Busy atmosphere in the lounge.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

This was my first time visiting Mitchell's and I was quite pleased.

Very good location in upscale open air shopping mall with ample parking. Atmosphere was great - not too loud though they were very busy, so I was able to hear those I was dining with and talk without shouting.

Menu had quite a selection of fresh fish and seafood options. I tried the pecan crusted whitefish and found it to be quite delicious as were the sides it was served with. Those I was dining with were happy with their orders as well.

Prices were what I would expect from a restaurant such as this. Wait staff was very attentive and service was quick for such a busy evening.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Mitchell’s is always the place we take out of town
Friends. The food is always delicious, w/ fresh, different specials. There Seabass Shanghai style is
Always one of our favorites.
They have fabulous desserts & their hot bread is
Always a must!
Go and enjoy! You can always count on a special
Meal.
++++

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Whenever we have company and decide to go out to dinner, if people want fish or seafood, this is our "go to" restaurant. The food is always fresh and delicious and prepared perfectly. If it wasn't quite so expensive and if they would be a little more adventurous with their menu, I would award 5 stars.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I was traveling for work in Lansing recently, and a few colleagues and I️ visited Mitchell’s for dinner. The fish & chips were actually recommended by our waitress so I decided to try it as I hadn’t had fish & chips in a long time. It turned out to be much more food than I expected but it was really good. I will also say that the calamari is cooked perfectly-it isn’t chewy at all.