“#Respect the Pig ”
Review of Saddleback BBQ

Saddleback BBQ
Ranked #20 of 485 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for dinner and had the Tuesday special Pulled pork sandwich with fries and corn cake. These guys really do it right. Everything was outstanding. Their three sauces (sweet and savory, Carolina mustard and spicy vinegar) are excellent. I preferred the Carolina mustard. Will definitely go back to try other menu items. Mac and cheese is very good also.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Tasty for sure. If you're here in town I'd definitely stop by this place. They have the usuals: pulled pork and chicken, brisket, ribs, and a ton of good sides. I got the pulled pork sandwich which came with slaw on top, a scoop of this cornbread creation, and some pickles. They have three different kinds of sauce at the table, I opted for the Carolina bbq sauce and it was amazing. The place is small and quaint, pretty clean for the most part and boy does it smell good in there. No idea if anything would ever bring me back to this nowhere town in Michagan asides roller derby but I'd certainly stop back in this place again.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here with son and all three of us had brisket with various sides (greens, mac and cheese, corn cakes). All very good. Very friendly staff as always. We really love this place.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Get there early because they run out of certain items,brisket ,ribs etc. Food is good but try the new Saddleback in Okemos in Central Park center. It’s better. Good but still prefer Meat in OldTown

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on a work trip. We asked some locals for recommendations and they stated to come here. It was delicious and filling. The cornbread is good and has a little “kick” to it but was good. I had pulled pork- awesome. It included some burnt ends so that adds some flavor. I also had bake beans- too much for me to eat but delicious.