“Excellent Ribs”
Review of Saddleback BBQ

Saddleback BBQ
Ranked #24 of 516 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent ribs, very meaty and tasty but a little pricey. The beans were spicy and corn cakes were excellent. The place is a little small but with outside sidewalk seating can accommodate a number of people but only one coed bathroom.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

When this place opened I was thrilled. The ribs were off the hook, and so were their pork skins. But they have since raised the prices beyond what I can afford for a meal, and they removed my favorite item (the four rib dinner) from the menu. Four words these folks need to ponder...Fork in the Road. I hope you'll reconsider, because I loved your food.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Best bbq around. Casual. Friendly. Must visit for lunch or dinner. I like the pulled pork. Brisket excellent too. Selection of sauces

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Newer restaurant with a focus on barbecue. This is a small place. Seating is limited. They sell their meats by the pound or sandwich. They offer 1/2 and full rack of ribs. My meal was a pulled pork sandwich that included spoon bread, sandwich and pickled vegetables. You can also order sides with a choice of macaroni and cheese, baked beans, fries (I had the fries and was very satisfied), coleslaw comes on the sandwich.

1  Thank Tfranks1
Reviewed 14 April 2016

A friend and I had dinner here and both had the brisket. It was tender, and tasted fine by itself, or you could add one of three different sauces at the table. I went with the sweet BBQ and liked it. We split a macaroni and cheese which was good, and it comes with a small corn muffin, which was excellent - I think it had some bits of jalapeno in it but it was not overpowering. I will definitely go back. It was a little small, but we were there on a weeknight so had no problem getting a table. They had seating outside but it was raining while we were there, so we stayed in. We both ate and had a pop for under $30.