“So Good”

Ranked #131 of 461 Restaurants in Lansing
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I've done Chipote and Pancheros, but Qdoba beats them all. I love the cleanliness, quality of food, price value, and service at this Qdoba. Best flavor, price, and overall experience then the other burrito joints.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I ordered the chicken naked burrito which was lovely with extra chicken. Service was great in the frandor area will return

Reviewed 28 September 2013

My first experience with Qdoba; my kids rave about it. Had the Mexican gumbo and it was very good. The cubed chicken in it was warmed by the hot soup I guess. Well, those same chicken cubes went in to my 2 tacos, and they were cooler than room temp. With nothing to warm them up, the sour cream actually made me feel like I was eating cold tacos. Ate one, discarded the other.
What a shame! The gumbo was full of flavor and probably healthy (?). Just warm up the food that's supposed to be warm!

Reviewed 15 January 2013

I love going here when I want Mexican. I loved the food, it was amazing and I love being able to order what I want, their burritos are very big and very very tasty.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I always enjoy going here with friends, its good mexican at a pretty decent price. The bathrooms were a bit out of order when I went last, kind of weird