“GREAT”

Ranked #163 of 516 Restaurants in Lansing
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I love going here when I want Mexican. I loved the food, it was amazing and I love being able to order what I want, their burritos are very big and very very tasty.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I always enjoy going here with friends, its good mexican at a pretty decent price. The bathrooms were a bit out of order when I went last, kind of weird

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Unlike other Qdoba Restaurants in town, these guys are not stingy with their food. They load up the burritos to the max. The staff is great. I love this place!

Reviewed 9 January 2013

I dont typically eat tacos, however, the pork tacos at Qdoba are very good. The prok is juicy and has sooo much flavor. the chips that are made right in the restaurant are really good, Finally, the queso they serve has just the right amount of hot spice to it. All in all, the food I get at Qdoba is excellent.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

We love Qdobas. The queso sauce is great and I love their nachos. My husband always gets the burritos and they look very good as well.