“Fantastic! Don’t miss this place!”
Review of Soup Spoon Cafe

Soup Spoon Cafe
Ranked #4 of 516 Restaurants in Lansing
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting East Lansing and went to dinner with a long time friend. This was her suggestion.
Funky, eclectic vibe.....friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff.
Lots of wonderful menu choices.....finally decided on the Walleye....so glad we did. It was amazing....tender and lots of flavor.
Prices were fair for the quality and quantity.
Will definitely be back when I’m in town.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Four of us that went for lunch. We all did different soups and enjoyed tasting each one. My favorite was a tomato bisque. I also did a grilled cheese that was phenomenal. This is my favorite lunch spot downtown.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I attended a politician's fundraiser at the Soup Spoon this evening and it was extremely well put together. The ambience was great, the hors d'oeuvres were fresh and tasty, everything was clean and neat and very presentable.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Love to eat here for breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner! Great food and drinks! Waitstaff is friendly and helpful. Always happy with my visit! Have been here as a couple, with kids and on business and it works for all. Give this place a try! One of the best places in Lansing!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We went specifically for soup herd the chicken noodle was amazing however the chicken was brown and w/ no noodles you could literally count the spiral noodles in it my salad was very lite on lettuce w/ over 12 fresh chopped onion rings smothered w/ feta their was no balance to the salad w/ veggies the grilled cheese was over price and basic I definitely won’t be back