“Fantastic Soups”

Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Four of us that went for lunch. We all did different soups and enjoyed tasting each one. My favorite was a tomato bisque. I also did a grilled cheese that was phenomenal. This is my favorite lunch spot downtown.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I attended a politician's fundraiser at the Soup Spoon this evening and it was extremely well put together. The ambience was great, the hors d'oeuvres were fresh and tasty, everything was clean and neat and very presentable.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Love to eat here for breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner! Great food and drinks! Waitstaff is friendly and helpful. Always happy with my visit! Have been here as a couple, with kids and on business and it works for all. Give this place a try! One of the best places in Lansing!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We went specifically for soup herd the chicken noodle was amazing however the chicken was brown and w/ no noodles you could literally count the spiral noodles in it my salad was very lite on lettuce w/ over 12 fresh chopped onion rings smothered w/ feta their was no balance to the salad w/ veggies the grilled cheese was over price and basic I definitely won’t be back

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I don't even know where to begin. Without a doubt, the soup here is above and beyond anything you've ever had. Not a soup connoisseur? Trust me, you will be when you leave here! They make approximately six homemade soups each day, and we decided to try the sampler, which gives you a choice of four soups. We chose the chicken noodle, kre cauliflower, French onion, and pumpkin bisque. Let's stop right here. They were all fantastic, but hands-down the pumpkin bisque was out of this world. our waitress told us it was her favorite, and we could certainly see why. I do not want to give away the recipe, but it's like eating liquid pumpkin pie, and is served with whipped cream on top – who does that? The soup spoon café, that's who! Out of any restaurants I have ever critiqued, I have to say the pumpkin bisque soup has been the favorite of anything I've had in a long, long time. The service is excellent, and our waitress was very friendly. The kitchen is wide open, tables are seated around it and you can watch the food being made while you wait. Not a very large place so get there early or make a reservation to ensure you get a table. Of course soup is not the only thing on their menu. They have daily specials and delicious desserts. If you happen to be in East Lansing, this is a must.