“Mom’s Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Dinner was really good except for the ribs. They got a tad overdone, but the server & manager took care of it quickly. Great customer service!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Walked in and there are about five people taking you to your seats or managing the waiting list. Not one of them said anything to our family until one person came up. I guess it wasn’t their job. Food was great.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We came here for the prime rib and were pretty disappointed. It didn’t have much flavor at all, was mostly fat and did not hold up to the price charged for it. I don’t send food back when at a restaurant for obvious reasons but I did share my concerns with the waitress and we did end up getting a discount but we probably won’t be back to try it again. I will say, our dog did enjoy it as a snack the next day though. I will stick with Troppo and their prime rib from now on.

1  Thank casskelley
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Went here for Christmas Eve dinner after we got out of the show. Arrived almost an hour and a half before closing. The food was Great and the staff never made us feel rushed in the least. Sirloin steak was magnificent!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Arrived there about ten minutes after opening, was greeted by very friendly staff who were great for the duration of our meal. Drinks and food were bought to our table quickly and exactly how we ordered them.

The food was absolutely perfect, I ordered the 11oz choice sirloin medium rare with a side of mashed potatoes while my partner had the chicken critters. The staff were there whenever we needed anything and were so polite and efficient.

The prices are absolutely excellent for the quality of the food and service, and the atmosphere of the place was very calm too, I would absolutely recommend going to anyone considering it.