“I will Be Back”
Review of Finley's Grill & Smokehouse - CLOSED

Finley's Grill & Smokehouse
Description: Visit a Local Favorite Bar-B-Que Restaurant STOP BY OUR GRILL AND SMOKEHOUSE IN KALAMAZOO, JACKSON, BATTLE CREEK OR LANSING, MI Finley's Grill & Smokehouse doubles as a restaurant and smokehouse in Battle Creek, Jackson, Kalamazoo and Lansing, Michigan. We've been pleasing our patrons with appetizing: Smoked low and slow Bar-B-Que meats | Aged sirloins| Hand-crafted burgers | Slow roasted prime ribs | Award winning baby back ribs | Signature sandwiches | Comfort classics Our guests love seeing our smoker on-site because they know we grill our food fresh. No matter what entrée you order, we'll cook it perfection so you can savor every bite. Visit our grill and smokehouse today to try our burgers, ribs or steaks in Lansing, Kalamazoo, Jackson or Battle Creek, MI.
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stopped in for lunch after a big MISCA Swim Meet in Holt. Having never been here, we were hesitant at first.
So glad we stopped in.

Patrick, our server was extremely knowledgeable of menu and took time to explain his favorites and the house specials. Along with food menu, he also knew Finley’s bier selection. Awesome job Patrick.

My smoked brisket Gouda sandwich was absolutely amazing as were there house made kettle chips. Which really were house made.

My friend ordered Finley’s parmesan crusts talipa and also was not disappointed.

Patrick also took the time to explain all the BBQ sauces that were served with my sandwich.

Even though I live in Ann Arbor, I will make the trip back to Finley’s and so should you.

Ein Prosit

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I was driving from Grand Rapids to a Detroit suburb during the dinner hour and was quite hungry. I didn't want to eat fast food but had no idea where to stop till I saw their sign on the highway. I'm so glad I stopped! Their brisket was so good and the pecan topped mashed potatoes and chef's veggies were perfect sides. My server Becky was truly a delight. If I lived in this area, I'd be a frequent visitor and ask to sit at Becky's table.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

What a difference a year has made! Everything has improved since I was there a year ago. Better service, easier to read beer menu, and the brisket was fantastic! Really hope these changes stick, Finley's has now climbed back to the top of my favorites list again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

My wife and I split a two meat combo plate and had enough. Pulled pork and turkey. Two sides. We had a bus load and were seated and served promptly

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

They just recently changed their menu so I decided to pick the pick three meats option. The plating was phenomenal but I wasn't impressed with the flavor. It was kind of bland. No actual smokey flavor and the pulled pork had too much fat in it. I did like the basket of different bbq sauce choices. Should've just ordered a steak tho.