“DIRTY and Molasses Service”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #234 of 505 Restaurants in Lansing
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Lansing is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I was working in the area and love Panera's Food. I had time to stop for dinner so where else would I go:..... The facility was not full to capacity the back area was all open. Only one customer in front of me. The other cashier was walking around like she didnt know what to do. So I waited. Then she came back to the register and stood there. I wasnt sure if I was to go over as she said nothing didnt even motion for me to come over if I was ready. Finally i went over and asked if she could take my order? Could barely hear what she was saying had to ask multiple times what did you say and lean in. Should have known it wasnt going to go well at that point. I tried to get my blood orange lemonade but the had the machines torn apart bins full of product. Mat rolled up and the floor soaking wet where they were trying to MOP.....lol Slip and fall here I come. Didnt wring out the mop so it was like a full on puddle. So I went to the restroom while I waited to get my drink. Food all over the floor just a mess. Then it took 14 minutes to get soup and a sandwich. They did deliver and apologize for the wait. Soup warm, just. At least the sandwich was still cold lol Worst experience I have had across the country.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

What happened to real silverware that doesn't fill the landfills. Crappy plastic dishes too. At least it has s not styrofoam. And why why why are they now adjusted g for tips when you have to stand at counters to order. They sneak the do you want to leave a tip when you use credit card. Do not like going to Panera's anymore

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I like PB food but this location was full and tables were not cleaned up even though it seemed like the customers left so I decided to take my order out. I was surprised how small the sandwich was for the price. Also I don't understand why they offer a baguette with a panini sandwich? Sandwich was good, but it kind of fell apart and was small.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Lunch time usually is very busy, food is good, easy to park, and close to downtown. The only downside is that I think is too small.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

This was a good place for a quick on-the-go breakfast. Fast & tasty food, good coffee, and fairly cheap.