“Summer tradition started”

Add it.
Eva's Dairy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lake Orion
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Finally walked over to join the families that make Eva's a regular stop. We weren't disappointed and enjoyed the atmosphere and of course the ice cream

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Just a little Mom and Pop place that has all kinds of yums, My fav is simple vanilla dipped in chocolate, they have all kinds of slushies, sundaes, They used to have food but no longer I think. They have outside picnic tables to sit and eat your treats at, which means no drippage in the car. If you hit it in the afternoon be prepared to wait a bit in line. It's summer time no worries, Not tons of parking but it's usually easy to grab a spot.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I spent many evenings after softball games celebrating with ice cream at Eva's. I have to bring my kids every time we return to LO. The parking is tight. The line is long, but moves fast. This is not your high end, gourmet ice cream joint, but it is great soft serve, sundaes, and 'cyclones' with a small town atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

We've been frequenting Eva's since before it was Eva's....lol. Lake Orion family favorite - and you just have to go - several times each summer!!!! Icecream is frosty - just the way I like it!

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Friday and Saturday nights on hot summer evenings you will find tons of people enjoying Eva's! I love the German chocolate cyclone! It is a must see!