“Great local ice cream spot”
Review of Eva's Dairy Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eva's Dairy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lake Orion
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I spent many evenings after softball games celebrating with ice cream at Eva's. I have to bring my kids every time we return to LO. The parking is tight. The line is long, but moves fast. This is not your high end, gourmet ice cream joint, but it is great soft serve, sundaes, and 'cyclones' with a small town atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

We've been frequenting Eva's since before it was Eva's....lol. Lake Orion family favorite - and you just have to go - several times each summer!!!! Icecream is frosty - just the way I like it!

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Friday and Saturday nights on hot summer evenings you will find tons of people enjoying Eva's! I love the German chocolate cyclone! It is a must see!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

It has been here forever and it is just a fun place to stop and treat yourself to an ice cream. I have been going there for years.

People are friendly.

Stop by

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Reasonably priced and the vanilla soft serve was very creamy and delicious. We had cyclones, was a bit disappointed that there weren't more toppings in them. Also had their home made pecan ice cream cone that was good sized but my husband thought the flavor was a bit bland.