See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

My son lives in kingsley. So it was close to his house. Very clean. Reasonable rates. Friendly owners. Small mom and pop motel. No frills but not needed. Just a clean place for us to sleep at a good value. Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed 20 October 2014

We stayed in August 2014 when it was challenging to find an open hotel in Traverse City. We found this to be a great solution for our needs. It was very economical, clean, nice little sitting area outside the cabin and the owners were very attentive. We would definitely stay here again. Plus, there is a really cool Upscale Resale Boutique (Elizabethtown) across the street - which has new items, like custom jewelry also.

Room Tip: It was worth the short drive to Traverse City.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I stayed here one night. They only have a few rooms that are clean and well maintained. The rooms are a bit small especially the bathroom. They don't accept credit cards and you have to send them a check in advance. I paid $55 plus tax. I did not meet the owners in person. When I got to the motel I called the number and the owner told me that I would be in room number 1 and the key was in the door and that when I leave the next day I should leave the key in the door.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple