“Excellent Pizza”

Wadhams House of Pizza
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Kimball
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 November 2016

This little pizza and ice cream shop serves awesome pizza with my favorite crust. Ice cream is ice cream but the the counter help are always friendly and efficient. We love this place

Reviewed 26 August 2016

They serve pizza, beer I believe they might have other things you can buy. I know they have appetizers, there food is a bit expensive but it is great pizza. I think I paid $30.00- $35.00 for 5 toppings and 2 sauces for pizza.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I live in marysville and I go there at least twice a week because i love it so much!!! The pizza is so yummy and they have so many ice cream flavors!! Definitely the best pizza around, hands down! <3

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Took the family for a late night ice cream treat. They had quite a few favors to choose from and the staff was so nice. They had hand dip and soft serve. I recommend the coconut chocolate chip! It was delicious.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

We brought my daughter here for her 10th birthday. The 50's & 60's decor & music are fun. There's a game room with a pool table & dated video games, but about a 1/4 weren't working. We ordered a Hawaiian pizza & a cheese pizza; both were delicious, but if you're in a hurry, this might not be the best place for you. It was really expensive, too. The flavor was good, though. The crust was delicious & fluffy, but my husband, who doesn't like a lot of crust, thought there was too much of it.

In the past, we'd ordered pizza with their pepperoni, and my kids and I found the pepperoni they use was too spicy for us to enjoy, so it was a waste of money for the 3 of us; my husband, on the other hand, who loves spicy food, just loves it!

The ice cream is good, too, but expensive.