“Mixed feelings ”

Wadhams House of Pizza
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Kimball
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

We brought my daughter here for her 10th birthday. The 50's & 60's decor & music are fun. There's a game room with a pool table & dated video games, but about a 1/4 weren't working. We ordered a Hawaiian pizza & a cheese pizza; both were delicious, but if you're in a hurry, this might not be the best place for you. It was really expensive, too. The flavor was good, though. The crust was delicious & fluffy, but my husband, who doesn't like a lot of crust, thought there was too much of it.

In the past, we'd ordered pizza with their pepperoni, and my kids and I found the pepperoni they use was too spicy for us to enjoy, so it was a waste of money for the 3 of us; my husband, on the other hand, who loves spicy food, just loves it!

The ice cream is good, too, but expensive.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

The pizza was neither competively priced, or above average in taste. Don't bother with this place, as the seating area was small, dirty, and with grumpy staff. The ice cream was also just a couple dozen flavors of ice cream, which was a selling point to me to try it out. If you like to feel like you're annoying the staff, while overpaying for mediocre food in a cramped and dingy, dive-bar type of atmosphere, then this place is for you. Otherwise, eat at the Wendy's up the road...at least you know what you're in for.

Reviewed 27 September 2014

After reading several reviews promoting the pizza at Wadhams House of Pizza, we decided to give it a try after a 5 year plus hiatus. Severely disappointed does not even begin to describe how I felt about it, as it was mediocre at best. It is not even close to the taste or quality of pizza from Pioneer Pizza Inn of Kimball, or Casey's in Port Huron. The heavy-handed garlic taste of the sauce, coupled with the overly spicy Italian sausage, made it impossible to taste the peperoni, bacon or ham of my Meat Eaters pizza. Pioneer is my clear choice for the best pizza in Kimball!

1  Thank Dupers
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Not the best in the area, but really good...ice cream is great! Very friendly people. Pizza crust is a bit soggy.