All reviews in town pool area continental breakfast pool and hot tub room was clean biscuits and gravy nice pool ham staying at this hotel elevator queen mattresses desk woman michigan walls
Reviewed 22 March 2016

We had a good experience from start to finish. The man at the desk got us checked in without any of the usual hassles. The room was clean and warm, with a good-sized fridge and microwave. The bathroom was clean and enormous. We had a quiet night, and a good breakfast with most of the usual items. Decent coffee (also tea and hot chocolate) available 24/7 in the breakfast area. The wireless was slow, but we did not use it much. Didn't turn the TV on. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2016

I had last minute business travel plans, so my husband reviewed 3 motels in area while I was on the road. This one had the best reviews, so I called. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. The room was awesome and overlooked the pool & hot tub area. The room was large, very clean and comfortable. There was a refrigerator & microwave in room but no coffeepot, however coffee was available in dining area with a variety of creamers (not the powdered stuff). The continental breakfast was one of the best I've seen at any motel and they have soup available after 7p.m.! They are very close to McDonald's & Big Boy restaurant and next door to Family Fare grocery store & Shopko retail store. The internet was not always easy to access, but it may have been due to a heavy snowfall when there. I definitely will be staying here again!

Room Tip: Some rooms have a pool view, some to outdoors.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2015

there isn't enough I can say the place was a treat to stay at. they have a great breakfast, every thing was cleaned to the nines, the room was very nice. and the decorations for the holiday were beautiful they even charged my cell phone because I had forgot my charger. my self and my wife wont stay any where else when in town. also very close to the casino

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2015

Wow, where to start? the place was great, We were greeted as soon as we got there, the front desk Clerk Blake took care of everything we needed, extra pillows, towels, shampoo, all before we even arrived! Once we were inside, we felt comfortable with how clean and fresh smelling the rooms were. We took a dip in the pool to! Breakfast in the morning was biscuits and gravy, eggs, ham, sausage, even fresh fruit and French toast! loved it, absolutely loved it!!!A great place to stay!

Room Tip: Ask for their Promotions over the phone! they are really helpful!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Blake R
Reviewed 5 November 2015

The Staff was just super!! they suggested places to visit in the area. The hotel was very clean. The breakfast was more than you could ask for! The beds were so comfortable...( I want to buy one just like them~) Our room and bathroom were in Great condition! We will definitely stay here again when we come to Kalkaska. Only a short drive to Charlevoix and Petoskey!!
The lobby was very cozy! Loved the fireplace and big chairs and Pool / hot tub!!
Bonni & Gregory A from DH Mi

Room Tip: Our room was so quiet! we were on the first floor on the north side.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business