US$132
US$126
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$149
US$142
US$178
US$137
US$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$184
US$85
US$179
US$143
US$137
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2018

This was the worst stay ive ever had. Something need to be done about it. I would like for someone to give me a full refund for my stay .it was an awful experience. No person should go threw that coming in to a nice city like kzoo

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ralexa795507
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Our biggest complaint was that the room smelled very badly of cigarettes as if it had once been a smoking room that they never changed the carpet in. It was a pretty small room. Fridge a plus and outdoor access. Convenient location, decent breakfast-great fruit infused water!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank imijjava
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I stayed there 2 nights. Housekeeping never did their job, I got pathetic excuses and I am sorry but my bill was still high as heck. Very bad service. There are plenty of other hotels in this area that I will give my business to in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We have stayed here many times and noticed the big change: Truckers are now allowed to park right next to the back of Hotel and run their motors, no matter what time of night. We always got a room in the back of the hotel because that's the quieter spot, away from the highway. But our first night at 4:30 am a Semi-Truck was running its loud motor, parked in the back of hotel. My husband called the Front Desk to ask them to tell the Trucker to quiet things down. The Front Desk Clerk said they allow Truckers to park and run their motors whenever they want to. The Clerk's tone of voice was rude, angry. The Clerk told my husband to "call the Police is noise bothers you". Since we weren't going to jeopardize a Trucker's license by filing a Police complaint, we had no more sleep that night. The next day we switched to a room on the opposite side of the hotel where it faces the noisy highway. In that room, the sink was clogged and a nightstand top was filthy. We reported that to the Baymont desk clerk who told us they would fix it. Since they had some man from their Corporate office inspecting the hotel cleanliness, we assumed the hotel would fix the problems we reported. That day they did clean the nightstand but the sink clog stayed untouched. I found a hairpin on the carpet. When I ran the sink faucet, dark brown rust colored water came out for 30 seconds. Obviously this room hadn't been used for awhile. The desk clerks didn't seem bothered by the Truck engine middle of the night noise; in fact, they seemed kind of surprised that anyone would object to the running of a diesel semi engine sound at 430 am..There are a lot of other hotels along Cork Street.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends