See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Descriptions that call this “motel” “basic” simply do not do it justice. We stayed a total of MAYBE ten minutes - during which we booked another room - before making a swift U-turn. They were very understanding (!) and made a full refund. (Which makes me kinda’ suspicious it wasn’t the first time.) If you are only concerned about price, then this maybe is the place for you. Just be prepared.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AndyKCS
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival the local street pharmacist offered me his finest crack..... Great place to stay if you want drugs..... Unfortunately I did not so if you do decide to stay make sure you got your pistol if you want a fighting chance

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Antonio A
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Then again shelters I believe have clean sheets! Area rather sketchy. Parking lot very dark. Felt unsafe. Dark unsecured hallways. The sheets were not laundered. Begged to get my money back and get out of there. No luck .....but did get a different cleaner room. Wish I took pictures! Disgusting!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank sandramckee49
Reviewed 17 October 2016

My sister stayed in this place, and was taken to the hospital. This hotel took it upon themselves to keep the items, and will not return them. If you even had an ounce of heart you would have kept them for her, especially if she had called and spoken to you! . It's the only clothes she owns. Now it is all gone, suitcase and all.
Who can run a place like this with conscious... She is still in the hospital. Wasn't able to call again, yet. Please let me know how you want to settle this. I left my number at the front desk with Si. He says Bobby you own or manage the place.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank _jodicarlson1
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

This place was awful! The outside of the building was run down. The cliental was extremely low class. And to make things even worse the hotel had terrible staff and management. Let's start with the area is not the best area of town. It was well lit when I got there but the lights turned off before the son rose and let me tell you it was very dark and didn't feel safe. I get to my room and hear a clicking sound in my vent all night, don't know what it was and didn't care to find out. I take a shower and there's barely enough room for one person. I go to check out and the guy at the front desk refuses to give me a receipt. He said their system couldn't issue receipts. I even asked if he could hand write a receipt and he refused. I think after this experience and others with Knights Inn I won't be visiting any Knights Inn again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business