“Small intimate dining in an old church”

Texas Corners Brewing Company
Ranked #24 of 345 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Food was excellent, some of the crafted beers were also very good-no one at our table found the signature fruit flavored ? raspberry or cherry?? beer to be to our liking but others apparently do . You might wish for a sample before ordering...the IPA's were good. Loved that there were no TV's distracting customers or staff. The squash eggplant marinara special that evening was outstanding. The red pepper soup was a bit salty but very very good....and the autumn harvest salad was well presented and tasty. The smothered chicken sandwich was very good and the fries were well done. Our server was attentive. This is definitely a place we will return too.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I liked the place. Is so cozy and relaxing!! Good food and beers. The poutine is to die for... The place is so cool, because the building is a small church!! The waitress was so nice and very attentive.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The wait was about 30 mins on a busy Sat. night. The server was slow to get to us. Our drinks went completely empty and we had to track her down in order to get refills. The Porter was very good. Chocolate hints for sure. My friend got the Pumpkin beer. Not a fan. The food was excellent! The chicken and waffles was presented in a new cool way. Overall, it was a good experience.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I loved the food for our first visit tonight!!!

The poutine was amazing as an appetizer. My wife had the beef brisket (amazing) and I had the grilled steak fajitas. Both were delicious, and, because of the size of the poutine, we took home leftovers!

I had the Something Pumpkin small batch brew and it was one of the best pumpkin beers I've had!

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I read a couple reviews since last time I was here and was disappointed to read what was said. Tonight I had the Blackened Salmon special and it was mouth-watering. I was blown away with the flavors. I had a grapefruit IPA that was so good I had another and even bought a growler to bring back in my cooler. For desert the Death by Chocolate, enough said.