See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2018

The room was good sized, the staff was courteous and friendly and the room was clean, but badly out dated. Paint and carpet would go a long way to up the review. Over all, I'd say the service was above average, the price was average, and the room condition was poor.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I made a reservation and cancelled well ahead of the cancellation deadline (to do so without a fee). Despite having the reservation and cancellation verification emails, more than a month later I am still trying to get the charge they put through removed from my credit card!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank brotherterrance
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I was fortunate to have these kind folks allow me to stay at their Inn with my dogs. It is a big, positive step up for a dog allowing motel. I found it to be clean and the towels are good, the bed and pillows are good and the staff is friendly. There is plenty of safe green space to walk the dogs. It is too bad that a motel such as this does not allow dogs readily on a regular basis as I would easily stay here again. I would stay in a sister motel as well, but the individual motels even in a chain vary on their pet policy usually. I felt safe when outside. Mostly it was quiet, but a rowdy bunch of kids and a rowdy private party on the Sat night were not that pleasant.
I was told it was due for renovations in the next year and that will upgrade it some. Then they will probably never allow pets.

Room tip: If you want to be by the pool, stay on that end of the motel.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Dirty, worn furniture, noisy, the breakfast bar food we trashed after two bites. Absolutely not a worthy hotel for a choice hotel chain.

To spend 125 or more a night hear is throwing your money down the drain. Anyplace but this hotel in Kalamazoo would be better

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rainmaker77
Reviewed 20 July 2017

It is too bad our room was so dirty because the people behind the counter were always nice. It was an old room. Bathtub was dirty, lots of hair on the sheets, dirty carpets, a stain on the chair, I could go on. Hopefully they will get it straightened out. We left 2 days early.

Date of stay: July 2017