Clarion Inn
US$137
US$89
US$85
US$159
All reviewshot itemsincluded breakfastbreakfast ladyan older hotelpet feebiscuits and gravywafflesenjoyed my staypillowsmeganhighwayuniversity
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I made a reservation and cancelled well ahead of the cancellation deadline (to do so without a fee). Despite having the reservation and cancellation verification emails, more than a month later I am still trying to get the charge they put through removed from my credit card!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brotherterrance
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I was fortunate to have these kind folks allow me to stay at their Inn with my dogs. It is a big, positive step up for a dog allowing motel. I found it to be clean and the towels are good, the bed and pillows are good and the staff is friendly. There is plenty of safe green space to walk the dogs. It is too bad that a motel such as this does not allow dogs readily on a regular basis as I would easily stay here again. I would stay in a sister motel as well, but the individual motels even in a chain vary on their pet policy usually. I felt safe when outside. Mostly it was quiet, but a rowdy bunch of kids and a rowdy private party on the Sat night were not that pleasant.
I was told it was due for renovations in the next year and that will upgrade it some. Then they will probably never allow pets.

Room Tip: If you want to be by the pool, stay on that end of the motel.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Dirty, worn furniture, noisy, the breakfast bar food we trashed after two bites. Absolutely not a worthy hotel for a choice hotel chain.

To spend 125 or more a night hear is throwing your money down the drain. Anyplace but this hotel in Kalamazoo would be better

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rainmaker77
Reviewed 20 July 2017

It is too bad our room was so dirty because the people behind the counter were always nice. It was an old room. Bathtub was dirty, lots of hair on the sheets, dirty carpets, a stain on the chair, I could go on. Hopefully they will get it straightened out. We left 2 days early.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Stayed here using a free night for close proximity to the Wings Stadium for a concert recently. Had a hot tub room. Comfy bed, nice staff, great breakfast! This is not a new facility, but care has been taken to make it nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple