Free cancellation until 26/07
US$194
US$169
US$169
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Kalamazoo(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotels.com
US$153
US$126
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Pool
US$91
US$80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$179
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$139
US$133
All reviewsairport parking lothear people walkinggreat hotelclose to the airportfront desknewer hotelcomplimentary breakfastrental carnice poolbusiness centerwould definitely stay here againeasy accesswould highly recommend this hotelup to dateroom was largenice staybusiness trip
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

The room was big and comfortable and I was offered water on check in. However my shower was cold two days in a row. My breakfast had a hair in it on the second day. On the morning of check out I had to eat in the office. Overall I’m not sure I would stay again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. We do appreciate all of our guests feedback. These are the most important, due to the fact that our guest was not happy with their stay. I want to apologize for you stay that was not to Hilton standards. I want you to know that we do try hard and will take these notes and grow as a team here. I will make sure that our breakfast attendants are taking the precautions so this does not happen again. The water issue, I am also sorry about. I will look into this also. I hope that you will give Hilton another opportunity, we are a great hospitality company and even though your stay did not reflect that, we will strive to get better. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We had a BSA event and needed to stay overnight in Kalamazoo and it’s the perfect place. Just off 94, next to the airport, great staff and very good breakfast. Clean and well kept. Will stay again if in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Rebecca S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with some much needed feedback. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Kalamazoo-Airport, and look forward to your next visit to Kalamazoo! Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Brand! We are always striving to improve, so if you have any other comments or suggestions about our property, I would love to hear them! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I think most people book airport hotels for convenience -- not for amenities. As it goes, this is a very serviceable hotel.

The only problem we had was our room was at the end of the hall near the stairs and it proved to be quite noisy. The floor/ceilings are quite thin as well -- so noise transfers quite a bit.

It was clean and the staff was very nice.

The breakfast in the morning was very nice -- the food was hot and they kept up the supply well.

So, if you need something convenient, this is not a bad choice.

Room Tip: Avoid end of the hall rooms and would go for top floor if possible to avoid noise
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us some much needed feedback! We are always striving to improve and your feedback helps us greatly with that. I am sorry that you had an issue with noise during your stay -we will look into what we can do to improve this for you and all of our other valued guests. If you have any other comments please feel free to reach out and let us know! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Besides it's perfect location to the Kalamazoo Airport (AZO), the accommodations are terrific. But the BEST part of staying at this hotel is the AWESOME staff!!! They are, literally, an extension of family in my eyes-greeting me by name, making those "little things" that are pains a lot better and some of the most friendly people ever! Roberto, Michelle, Becky, Rebecca, Kaitlyn, Zeus are part of the BEST management team I've ever been associated with and the supporting staff (housekeeping, breakfast folks) are always friendly and professional. Always an enjoyable stay!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and review Kevin! We always strive to make sure every stay is memorable for our guests and I am so glad to see that we haven't disappointed thus far! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

As with most Hampton Inns they're pretty cookie cutter you kind of know what to expect when you book a reservation at a Hampton Inn but at the same time isn't that why some of us do book The Hampton Inn we know what to expect we know that we're going to get it clean comfortable room at a reasonable price friendly staff and free breakfast and that's exactly what I got at this hotel and if you're flying out from Kalamazoo or flying in and you're wanting a hotel literally all you have to do is walk across the parking lot and you're at the hotel it couldn't get more convenient.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Rebecca S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018