US$169
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Kalamazoo(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotels.com
US$221
US$177
  • Pool
US$132
US$126
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$157
US$137
US$91
US$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$215
US$194
TownePlace Suites
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
All reviewsairport parking lothear people walkinggreat hotelclose to the airportfront desknewer hotelcomplimentary breakfastrental carnice poolbusiness centerwould definitely stay here againeasy accesswould highly recommend this hotelup to dateroom was largenice staybusiness trip
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We always stay at Hampton when we travel, the rooms are consistently comfortable, clean and spacious. We get free breakfast, and it is also good. If you like healthy food, they have boiled eggs and yogurt all the time, as well as juice, milk, waffles, toast and a hot meat selection, a hot egg selection. This past weekend, we had cheese omelets and sausage gravy with biscuits. They always have some pastries, too. We travel a lot with our son who is a wrestler and we never have to worry about getting to a place for breakfast in time to be at the stadium in time for warm ups. Breakfast is always downstairs and ready when we are.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017

The staff was very friendly. The location was great. The room was terrific. The staff was very helpful. Great exercise room and pool. The breakfest was good with a good variety. There was access to coffee and tea all the time

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you very much for your opinion. Truly appreciated!!!!! Take care and visit us again......

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are fantastic! I was immediately greeted upon arrival. I arrived 2 hours before check-in and my room was not yet ready. The front desk agent checked me in and had a housekeeper get my room ready. She asked about my drive in, asked if i need information about the area and was very friendly. While waiting for my room I sat in the breakfast area and was able to work on some projects. Once my room was ready, the agent came to let me know. When I arrived to my room the housekeeper was a few doors down. She greeted me and told me to enjoy my stay. She made sure to acknowledge me, which goes along way now-a-days. The room was clean and roomy. It is close to the freeway and the airport (didn't notice any plane noise) It is also close to many shopping centers, breweries and museums.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Theresa W
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thanks for the awesome feedback!!! We love it when our guests leave happy!!! Thanks for being our guest!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Great hotel and great service. Very upscale for a business hotel. Good breakfast and and a good value. Location is very good right near airport. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 482marybetht
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I stay in Hampton Inns all the time and have always had a good experience so imagine my surprise when I encountered a room with trash from a previous occupant in the area under the bathroom sink and now two days after checking out I still cannot get my bill corrected despite speaking with 2 staff members while there and calling this morning. So far - no reply to the call I made this morning although I was assured someone would call back shortly!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Roberto R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Hello Lisa,

We always appreciate every one's feedback. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to welcome you into our hotel for the weekend. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

I believe during our conversation yesterday we were able to get this issue taken care of. If you need anything further please let me know directly at 269-343-0400 or via email at Katlyn.Prange@Hilton.com.

Hope you have a great day.

Katlyn Prange