“Meets my expectations for a Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Kalamazoo
Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I stay at Hampton Inns because I expect a high quality experience. The Hampton Inn in Kalamazoo did not disappoint. The place was very clean throughout, staff very friendly and efficient, and the breakfast was very good and had good variety of options. Everything in the room worked and was updated and the beds were very comfortable as always. Surprisingly, I never heard any airport noise even though this hotel is right next to the airport.

Room Tip: My room was right by the elevator but I didn't hear anything from there.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

It is an awesome day when our guests are loving our hotel.... We work really hard to make our guests happy and its all worth it, when our guests let us know that we are meeting expectations.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We always stay at Hampton when we travel, the rooms are consistently comfortable, clean and spacious. We get free breakfast, and it is also good. If you like healthy food, they have boiled eggs and yogurt all the time, as well as juice, milk, waffles, toast and a hot meat selection, a hot egg selection. This past weekend, we had cheese omelets and sausage gravy with biscuits. They always have some pastries, too. We travel a lot with our son who is a wrestler and we never have to worry about getting to a place for breakfast in time to be at the stadium in time for warm ups. Breakfast is always downstairs and ready when we are.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017

The staff was very friendly. The location was great. The room was terrific. The staff was very helpful. Great exercise room and pool. The breakfest was good with a good variety. There was access to coffee and tea all the time

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you very much for your opinion. Truly appreciated!!!!! Take care and visit us again......

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are fantastic! I was immediately greeted upon arrival. I arrived 2 hours before check-in and my room was not yet ready. The front desk agent checked me in and had a housekeeper get my room ready. She asked about my drive in, asked if i need information about the area and was very friendly. While waiting for my room I sat in the breakfast area and was able to work on some projects. Once my room was ready, the agent came to let me know. When I arrived to my room the housekeeper was a few doors down. She greeted me and told me to enjoy my stay. She made sure to acknowledge me, which goes along way now-a-days. The room was clean and roomy. It is close to the freeway and the airport (didn't notice any plane noise) It is also close to many shopping centers, breweries and museums.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Theresa W
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thanks for the awesome feedback!!! We love it when our guests leave happy!!! Thanks for being our guest!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Great hotel and great service. Very upscale for a business hotel. Good breakfast and and a good value. Location is very good right near airport. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business