US$171
US$163
US$132
US$126
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$221
US$177
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Kalamazoo(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
US$115
TownePlace Suites
US$91
US$80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$176
US$179
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$139
US$133
All reviewssports bar next doormin walkroom was cleandowntown locationwestern michigan universitycontinental breakfastwithin walking distancethe young ladythe breakfast areafitness centerrefrigeratorbrewcampusconference
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I am very confused by some of these negative reviews. I have stayed here twice while attending a conference of professors at Western Michigan University, and it's just about the best place you could stay. The staff is very very kind and thoughtful and a young woman named Ashley was particularly accommodating and professional. You get more than a continental breakfast because they have sausage and eggs and oatmeal and coffee and fruit, and it's been within walking distance of where I needed to go at the university. The rooms are big and clean with a good TV and a good shower and it's just absolutely perfect, and you can't beat the price. For the discriminating Traveler and someone coming here on business and especially for adults looking for all these wonderful comforts, you can't do better than this fantastic Comfort Inn in Kalamazoo.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We were in town for a conference and paid a bit more for this hotel, so we wouldn't have to worry about finding breakfast. Bad idea, the hot breakfast items were cold! Not even a little lukewarm. Eggs - cold, Bacon -Cold, Sausage - Cold. The only thing that was a little hot was the toast and that's because I toasted it! Needless to say Sunday morning I made my way to IHOP.

Next time, I'll just pay less somewhere else, and go out for breakfast. Otherwise, the staff was nice and the room was clean enough. The bed was a little hard for me but not the usual rock hard I normally find at hotels.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SpiritParticle'... B
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I tried to change some things on my booking and the staff was totally uninterested. They just kept repeating to me that "they couldn't help" and that it was "just policy". Very unhelpful and I don't think I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This place offers standard amenities at a decent price. It's clean and comfortable and has a good location for getting about town. NOTE: It's close to the Western Michigan University, so don't be surprised if you get the occasional busload of kids visiting. That's what happened to us.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I stayed here several times and it was okay. Last stay however there was a note on desk saying "Please wait patiently manager will be with you shortly" Waited 15 minutes and no one showed up. The hotel was completely unattended. This is unacceptable customer service and you have lost my business.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business