“Outstanding Pizza!!!”

Ranked #28 of 345 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 2 September 2017

We've visited Bimbo's on several occasions and have never been disappointed! My personal favorite is the "Meatlovers" thin crust. I always look forward to taking the leftovers home for later snacks.

The building is a restored early 1900's vintage and is quite nostalgic.

The only drawback is trying to find a close parking spot in the downtown area.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places in Kalamazoo for pizza. They do a great job of making it however you like it.

I bring my laptop to get work done, they are always accommodating & friendly.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Have been eating pizza here for almost fifty years. I have travel all over the U.S. for business and this is still the best. When we return to Michigan to visit the trip is not complete unless we eat here. Congrats and thanks to Ron and his son keeping up their high standards over the years.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Bimbo's has always had great pizza; we ate here during college in the 70's and again in June of 2017. Same tasty thin crust pizza cut the Bimbo's way. Prompt service and our pizza was quick and hot! Bimbo's Rocks!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

As a child, Bimbos was one of the original italian pizza places in Kalamazoo. They still cut your pizza in squares. The taste the same as when I was kid. Excellent pizza. No alcohol here, so great for families.