“Excellent pizza and pasta”
Review of Martini's

Martini's
Ranked #36 of 371 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Description: Open dinning room with 2 full bars, patio, live gypsy jazz music on weekend evenings. Private party room rental available.
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Martini's has always been a favorite of mine. The food is delicious, the servers are friendly, and the atmosphere is open and inviting.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 24 September 2015

We ordered a small antipasto salad and it was enough to share, which we did. I enjoyed the salad. Also had the bread basket with dipping oil, good selection of bread. We had 2 different pizzas, they liked the focaccia pizza, I thought the regular pizza was OK, but not my favorite in town.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

I have been eating at Martini's for 25 plus years. Our family loves it. Big, nutrient dense flavors and excellent vegetarian options.

2  Thank Jack M
Reviewed 18 September 2015

A restaurant that just wants to be that. The Italian atmosphere and unique stained glass and one of a kind cut out wooden door add to the great food. Choices of small or large speciality salads-Yes. Pleasant pasta surprises and appetizers that could be an entree.
Doesn't need a sign on the street to attract diners. Have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed the atmosphere. Nice beer list. Great house salad. Pizza was just ok. Crust was on the thin side and crunchy in a tough sort of way. (Not like a cracker). I might go back for the salad and try another dish. Our waitress was fantastic. Wish I knew her name to include it here. She was knowledgable, kind and efficient.