“Great steak!”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #34 of 345 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Just around the corner from our hotel, needed a quick home cooked meal as we have been eating fast food on our roadtrip. I ordered the sirloin steak with baked potato and a salad. The steak was very tasty and baked potato was bigger than the steak! Everything was fresh and hot, very enjoyable!

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Had great dinner meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans they were all perfect. Store had gluten free cookies, so bought a box for a treat. Service was perfect.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Went here for the Fish Fry Friday. Loved it! Great for dinner with a country store built in. Sells knickknacks and old fashioned pops and candies. Well-priced too!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Good not great. Food was not hot just lukewarm. I ordered Smokehouse breakfast and it came out quickly. Sausage definitely has a smokey flavor. The biscuits and gravy were good but I prefer Bob Evans to these. I did not enjoy the coffee. I guess I am pickey when it comes to coffee.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

My husband, son and I had breakfast here and the food was delicious. The gravy is good old fashioned gravy, yum. It's hard to find good gravy at a restaurant but Cracker Barrel knows what they're doing.