“Always a special experience. ”

Theo & Stacy's Downtown
Ranked #22 of 345 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Theo & Stacey's has a special place in my heart, and always will. It's where I used to go once a week on Saturday morning when I was struggling to pay my way through college at WMU, and could only afford to eat here. But unlike a fast food restaurant with prices similarly low, I walked away feeling satisfied and good, instead of rotten. I took my wife to Theo & Stacey's the first time I brought her back to Kalamazoo, and introduced her to my favorite meal: the chicken salad sandwich with French fries. Simple and incredible. The quality has never once changed, and I've had it dozens of times. When we got back into town for our most recent visit to see my family and I asked what she wanted for lunch, her answer was immediate! We went and had our favorite, and left with smiles yet again. In fact, we went back and had a second chicken salad sandwich before we drove home! We like it that much. I've had other menu items too, and it's all great. Support this Kalamazoo institution!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Food and service were very good, and the prices won't break the bank Parking is a little tight or maybe it was just me

Reviewed 23 June 2017

My wife and 2 other couples stopped by for lunch and were seated fairly quickly, however that was probably the only "quick" experience we had. It took about 30 minutes to get our lunch, but we didn't receive our full order - several side dishes were missing. It took almost another 30 minutes to get our complete order. On top of this, our server didn't stop by our table after our initial order. It's a very small restaurant, so there weren't a ton of other tables to server, so I'm not sure what the deal was.

After getting all of our food, it was very tasty with good portion sizes. I would probably give this place another chance, hoping maybe this was just a one-off.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast! The service was good and the food was also good. I would recommend this resturant for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Theo & Stacy's is a Kalamazoo classic diner and breakfast nook. You won't leave there hungry. The food is excellent and the entire staff is very outgoing. If you are in downtown and need breakfast, this is your place.