“Good food, nice restaurant”
Review of Godfathers Pizza

Godfathers Pizza
Ranked #107 of 367 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Ended up going there as it was in the neighborhood we were travelling through. Good food, typical pizza place. Not overly large, so if a lot of people show up, could be crowded, but was not overly busy when we were there.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Ordered pizza on Saturday & paid over the phone. Waited an hour and 25 minutes and no delivery. Delivery man came and informed us they got the wrong card # somehow and that the pizza was ready back at the restaurant. No compensation or apologies and NO PIZZA! ahhh NEVER AGAIN!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

While staying over in Kalamazoo for the MHSAA Wrestling Finals at Wings Stadium...was staying at a local hotel, getting late and getting hungry. Drove around for about 30 minuets without any luck and was almost back to the hotel when I saw The Godfather’s Pizza sign (right across from the hotel). I was sceptical at first because all The Godfather Pizza’s I used to visit in the 80’s and 90’s had closed and gone outta business...but hungry as I was, we went in. Same setup I had always known-order first, grab some plates, get your drink, and pick your table. Restaurant was about 3/4 full but our pizza was out real quick-15 minutes. Got the Meatlovers pizza with the pan style crust. The crust was nice and thick, but not too doughy. The toppings were plentiful and well portioned. You know how the smell and taste of something can stir a memory...well this pizza was just as I remembered from back in the day. Had me reminiscing on days gone by. So long story short, Godfathers still makes a great pizza.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Always a favorite dining destination when in Kalamazoo. As I was staying in a local hotel, I ordered to go.

I ordered the taco pizza. It was so delicious with lots of flavor and plenty of fresh lettuce, diced tomatoes, and cheddar cheese. As an extra treat I also ordered the caramel monkey bread. My only disappointment was that the caramel was poured on immediately after it came out of the oven and it settled in a syruppy puddle in the bottom. It still tasted great.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We have been here a few times before. I always forget how the system works because it is a bit different. You order first then pick your table. You get your own plates, silverware, etc. They do bring the food out to your table. The food was good and didn't take very long to come out. We would go here again.